Sudeep Nagarkar is a popular contemporary author of five bestselling novels
- Few Things Left Unsaid (2011)
- That's the Way We Met (2012)
- It Started With a Friend Request (2013)
- Sorry You're Not My Type (2014)
- You're the password to my life (2014)
Sudeep's books continue to top the bestseller charts across the country since their release and have sold in lakhs. His books are inspired from real life incidents and anyone can connect with them easily. They have been translated into regional languages too.
Sudeep quit a management job in 2012 after his second book to devote his entire time for writing. He also writes for television and gives guest lectures in various institutes and organizations. He lives in Mumbai with his parents Jayant Nagarkar and Manju Nagarkar.