Thursday, September 5, 2024

RAVAGE

This week, we're celebrating the release of Ravage! The first book in Raegan of Ruin series by A.L. Rook!

Ravage (Raegan of Ruin Book 1)

Publication Date: September 1, 2024

  • Strong heroine
  • Found family
  • He falls first
  • Enemies to lovers (childhood friends > enemies > lovers)
  • Touch her and d!3
  • Stalker MMC
  • Possessive MMCs
  • Morally gray MCs

We promised to stick together. And then they betrayed me.

In a world where more children are being born with special abilities, we were six of the ones kidnapped and hidden away for testing and training.

We banded together and became a family…until one of us was killed.

The others turned on me and left me for dead.

Five years later, and I’m on a hunt for vengeance against the organization that’s still stealing and brainwashing gifted kids in secret. It’s all I have left; to rid the world of this evil. Until I realize that they are in this city with the same goal.

Aiden. Kellan. Jackson. Dane.

Now I need to decide. Do I work with the ones who abandoned me five years ago, or walk away from this city and finish the war by myself?

But once they discover I’m here, I learn they have their own plans for me.

Ravage is a full length why choose dark paranormal romance novel that ends on a cliffhanger. It is book 1 in the Raegan of Ruin series that will be completed in 2025. If you like plot, banter, steam, a strong heroine, and multiple alpha-holes that you don't have to choose between, then this is for you. It is recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations.

GET IT ON AMAZON


Triggers included but not limited to:

  • Explicit sex
  • Violence
  • Frequent language
  • Mention of prior physical/mental abuse (age 16)
  • Mention of prior SA (not on page)
  • Physical / mental /emotional abuse (not by MCs) in future books in the series

Other Notes:

  • Paranormal romance (gifted humans)
  • Why choose (4 MMCs)
  • Medium burn (varies by MMC)
  • Dark themes
  • Multi POV (primarily FMC)
  • Cliffhanger in Book 1 (not terrible)
  • No MM
  • Plot-heavy storyline
  • Banter

BOOK TOUR ORGANIZED BY:

R&R BOOK TOURS

No comments:

Post a Comment